- [1st Year] Mathematics for Economists (2019-)
- [1st Year] Mathematics for Actuarial Science (2016-2018)
- [1st Year] Cryptography and Number Theory (2012-2015)
- [3rd Year] Advanced Complex Analysis (2015-2018)
- [2nd Year] Calculus (2005-2009). Here are some lecture notes I wrote for this module.
- [1st Year] Functions, Vectors and Calculus (2012-2014)
- [2nd Year] Dynamical Systems (2010-2013). Here are some lecture notes for this module.
- [1st year] Programming in Excel and VBA (2005-2011)
- General Relativity Tutorials (1999-2000)
- Real Analysis Tutorials: (1999-2000)
Some other teaching material can be found at my old web-page.
Final Year Undergraduate Projects:
I have supervised final year undergraduate projects on subjects including:
- Discrete maps and chaos
- Lodka-Volterra equations and population dynamics
- Introduction to special relativity
- Somos-sequences and integrality
- Partition theory and generating functions
- Non-linear equations describing the Heartbeat
- The shoelace problem: combinatorics of shoelacing
- The millenium problems